The majority of these photos were taken by placing a lens that I removed from an old JVC Compact VHS video camera. The lens actually had five component lenses within when I removed the main housing. I placed the lens over my iPhone lens and got in as close as I could.
The other lens I used came in a set that includes a Fisheye, Macro, and a Wide Angle in the set. The lenses are made specifically for mobile phones and well worth the price if you’re into stuff like this. I ordered mine from the PhotoJojo.Com store. They have some fantastic camera goodies
Seeing as how father’s day is but a few days away, I think that it’s time for me to make a list of those things that I want. I’m speaking neither about theology and/or faith nor those things that are simply impossible, such as Otis dressing less gay or GROB having trustworthy integrity. This list is made of nothing more than wanted material possessions with an midland or higher ooh-aah cool factor.
1) Google – Yes, that’s right. I want to own Google. The company has so many cool things that they simply give away. I like giving away cool stuff. The link will take you to Google Labs.
3) iPhone – Have you seen the latest ads? The link is to one of them.
4) Mac Pro – I have one at work but I want one for home. It’s like the ultimate computer and can be upgraded for years to come.
5) A Wired Home – Imagine every electric object in your home integrated wirelessly, controlled by one remote and accessible/controllable via the Internet. You could check from your phone whether you left the iron on and then take the necessary steps at the press of a button, or have an email alert if a something strange is happening.
6) One Massive Hard Drive – This kinda goes hand-in-hand with the above. It would be used to store every photo, movie, song, document and the like. On a properly networked system, these items could be accessible via the Internet and/or a LAN. No more paper and no more CD/DVD!